CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.29.2009

This....thing

As a preface to this random collection of thoughts, ideas, reviews, critiques, cool things, and whatever else may show up in this blog, I thought maybe I should introduce you to the one person who inspired me to name it....what it is in fact named.



Mat Marshall. He Backs Jack. Jack Markell. Delaware's new and wonderful governor. Anyway. During some gathering of friends at some place for some reason, he once said aloud, "I just get a collective case of the heebie jeebies. It accumulates over the months." It is a quotable quote...that I like to quote often and was naturally (and of course randomly as this blog apparently promises within its first line) the one thing I wanted to share with people from the very start. At any rate, Mat is a good friend of mine from high school who has a couple blogs of his own and with those blogs has many many followers all across the wonderful state of Delaware and beyond. I am one of those followers and I thoroughly enjoy reading his thoughts on political issues and well--I don't know--maybe you will like it as well. Take a look at these:

http://www.delawaretalkradio.com/downwithabsolutes/

http://www.delawarelibertarian.blogspot.com/

Enjoy.:)

--erin meave