CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.23.2009

81st Academy Awards

The winners were all pretty predictable really so there's not much to talk about in that category.
All I really wanna say is how wrong the critics are about Hugh Jackman and his hosting capabilities!!! He was so AWESOME. Probably the most entertaining and memorable host I've ever seen on the Oscars. Opening number:



My favorite part of that number is The Reader part. He cracks me up. I had no clue he could dance so well!

Oh and....Ben Stiller is the man. He was another man bashed by the critics for his little joke about Joaquin Phoenix. I thought it was funny, but maybe I'm just easily amused. *shrugs* Oh well.

Oh and one more thing....it's very interesting how white seemed to be such a popular color for all the gowns this year. It looks like half of what everyone was wearing came straight out of a wedding magazine. They all looked gorgeous though.
Favorite dress of the night (Taraji P. Henson):



Enjoy.:)

--erin maeve

0 comments: