CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.09.2009

Airplanesssss

I saw Dan Deacon a week ago at an Airplane Pool in Medford, NJ. It was incredible and definitely one of the better shows I've been to. To be entirely honest...(and of course it is absolutely necessary that I'm honest wit cha!).....Dan Deacon is fun and cool and great to dance to, but not heaven sent musical talent. I don't like him for the quality of his music. But going to this show made me see why I do like him. I suggest everyone take a chance, if you get one, to go see him play. Its good fun.

There he is. Mr. Dan Deacon himself and if you look closely...you can see Roshan's hair and myself at the very bottom of the photo.



Jill....in the corner. With Roshan and Catie and Jon.


Enjoy.:)

-erin.maeve

0 comments: