CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.11.2009

Michael Phelps...Really?!

Anybody who doesn't sympathize for Michael Phelps and the situation he is in is truly an asshole. I hate to be so blunt about it but its true. I mean c'mon people! We just spent all this time praising the guy and loving him and tell him how amazing he is and he does one slip up and suddenly we turn on him. Well, I guess technically this isn't the first slip up, but still. Nobody's perfect. At the end of the day, my question is, what jerk seriously took a picture of him hittin a bong at this party anyway and what made them want to sell it to tabloids? I think the only thing this really does is make everyone else involved look completely insensitive and douchebaggggy.

This video explains it all:



Enjoy.:)

--erin maeve

1 comments:

alex said...

YESSSSS!!!
YESSSSSSS!!!
hahaha that was awesome